Noo :
My best friend is Pong. She always do everything with me and understand me. My first friend at school is Mint now she was moving to another school, however she's still contact with her and she is a lovely friend.
I don't like Aom because she always talk about her brandname stuffs and talking about herself. It's really annoying.
Ploy:
Moowan is my bestfriend, she is a very very good girl and she so clever. She always understand me.When I look for a new friend. I will find someone who are good and NOT SELFISH!!!!!! My first friend at school is Moowan too. She bacame my bestfriend last year. I really really like my bestfriends because they all understand me and let me alone when I want. Koong is one of my friend but I hate her because she is so selfish, her breath is smell so bad and everyone in my group hate her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment