Leo: I prefer travel around to stay in one place and I think that tourism can damage the environment. I don't like to go with anyone on holiday I like to be alone. I think it is important for young people to go abroad because young people can have more experience. If I could go anywhere in the world I want to go to central of the world!!.
Moo: I prefer stay in one place because I am lazy. I think that tourism can damage environment a lot. I would go with president of USA and kill him. I think it is important for young people to go abroad because they will get more experience in strange place. If I could go anywhere I will go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Which strange palaces Moo? How would you get the centre of the World...I don't the BTS goes there yet!
Post a Comment