skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday Morning
Friday, January 9, 2009
maprang,roong
When i was younger i used to eat while i was watching tv.
I'll going to phuket next year.
This week i'll study hard.
I have been studying at british council since 2007.
I'll go to chiang mai in june.
1 comment:
Jeremy
said...
I hope you'll be going to Phket to use some Time Idioms!
January 9, 2009 at 11:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(22)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(12)
▼
January
(6)
time_hup
King Kong
maprang,roong
TIME Jane & June
Mameaw and Noo
Time Moo Bank
►
2008
(42)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
About Me
Jeremy
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I hope you'll be going to Phket to use some Time Idioms!
Post a Comment