JANE:
1.I used to study Ballet when I was young but I decided not to go to that horrible school from that day on.
2.My brother was watching Tv. while I was doing my homework.Because I hope it's be worth it in the long run when I get a great job after graduating.
3.I decide to study hard, be a good student and the future of my nation for the rest of
my life.
4.I really had a whale of a time at doing my homework.
5.I do love 7-eleven because it is opened around the clock.
JUNE:
1.I have lived in school around the clock since 2006.
2.Three years ago, I always behind the times about fashion.
3.It's only a question of time before I go to the camp.
4.It'll be worth in the long run if we study hard now.
5.My parents always say that it was high time to study harder for M.4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sure it will be worth it in the long run Jane...very good.
I'm sure you do study very hard from day to day....good writing June.
Post a Comment