Our names are Peter and Moo. We're 15 years old.
Peter: I like to sleep and watch movies at the weekend. My all time favourite movie is Harry Potter. I have 2 siblings. I don't like to wear a shirt. I want to be manager. The best place that I have ever visited is British Council.
Moo: I like to play internet watch movies and sleep at the weekend. My all time favourite movie is Doraemon.I don't have any siblings.I don't like to wear a shirt and trousers.I want to be an engineer. The best place that I have ever visited is my home.
Peter: I like to sleep and watch movies at the weekend. My all time favourite movie is Harry Potter. I have 2 siblings. I don't like to wear a shirt. I want to be manager. The best place that I have ever visited is British Council.
Moo: I like to play internet watch movies and sleep at the weekend. My all time favourite movie is Doraemon.I don't have any siblings.I don't like to wear a shirt and trousers.I want to be an engineer. The best place that I have ever visited is my home.
I'm Just a Thai Kid
I love Thailand
my friends live in Thailand
Just stay with
Us in Thailand
spending time with me
that is the best
Adventure for me
Things that you
hate its not
always bad just go
In your mind and think what
Kind of things do yoy like
It will be good if you find
Do anything you want you will be happy
Friend
Moo: My best friend is Note. I have known him for 8 years since I was study in grade 3. I like him because he is quite quiet and crazy. My first friend at school is Phat. He became my friend because he sit next to me in first term. I have lost contacted with my good friend for 4 years because he have been to study in USA. He will come back in next 5 years. I prefer go on holiday with my family because I don't have to pay anything!.
Peter: My best friend is Poom. I like him because he is clever and talkative.He can teach me some homeworks if I don't understand .

No comments:
Post a Comment