Friday, May 23, 2008

Roong,Jane


Our names are Jane and Roong.We study at Saint Francis Xavier Convent school and Satriwithaya.Roong is fifteen and Jane is fourteen.At the weekends we always study and read books."Spirit Away" is our favourite movie because it's an adventure story and very famous in Japan.Roong likes Tata Young and Jane likes Mariah Carey because they are very beautiful,sexy and sing very well.The things that we dislike the most at school are some teachers who are to strict with the students.Jane has 2 siblings.Roong has 1 sibling.Roong doesn't like to wear long sleeve clothes and Jane doesn't like to wear shorts and T-shirts.If we didn't have to come to British Council,we would stay at home instead.


In my sleep,

My dream was a nightmare.

Just walked alone.

Unfortunately,

Somebody hit me.

That was my mother.

All

That I thought

Having a very nightmare

A big mistake.

I'm just a Thai

Kid

I hate you

Don't look at me.

No comments: