Our names are Fa and Yok. Fa is 14 and Yok is 15. We love to chat and listen to music. The difference between us is the type of music , Yok likes Thai music, but Fa likes Korean and
international music. Yok's favorite band is paradox. Fa's favorite band is Maroon5. Yok's favorite
singer is Lula. Fa's favorite singer is Wonder Girls. Our favorite celebrity are Orlando Bloom and
Miley Cyrus. We first met at teen5 of British Council after that we were friends since. Our
schools are Patumwan Demonstrations School and Suansunandha secondary demonstration school. Being teenagers is good because we love to enjoy listening to music in our own way
and get chances to do everything we want to. The country that Yok wants to visit is France
and Fa wants to visit Maldives.
I'M JUST A THAI KID.
I' just a girl who has
Many friends.
Just be intrend.
Universe is a plane.
Standing with the crow and
Travel
Around.
Town to down town
Hour around.
Always be found
In the playground
Kissing people's ass around
In our fabulous
Day.
Mobile Phones
We really like our mobile phones because
they've got really cool shapes and colors which is very
trendy for teenagers like us. It requires lots of functions
like camera, bluetoooth, Mp3 and dictionary etc. They make
our lifestyles more easier and lots faster.
yok:
FRIENDS
I like my best friend because she is a lovely person who I have known for a long time. Her name is Aoey.I first met her when I first went to my school and she is the first person who I made friend with.She is very good to me.
However,I forgot her for 2 years (That's very bad for to be good friends!) afterthat we met each other again at m.3.I'm very close to her after talking about our lost relationship.
In my opinion,best friend usually be friendly, kind, easygoing, socialable and Aoey is looks like all of that.I think I will never have any friend to instead Aoey.
1. Paradox.
2. Orlando Bloom and Miley Cyrus.
3. Being teenager is good.
4. Patumwan/Suansunandha secondary demonstration School.
5.In the playground.
6. It got a cool shape and colours.
7.camera ,bluetooth ,MP3 ,and dictionary etc.
8. Lula.
9. Wonder girls
10. Yes.
KoK & KiT

No comments:
Post a Comment