Hi! My name is Book and I'm 15. I study in Yothinburana school EP. I like to play games in the weekend. My all time favourite movie is Transformer. The popular singer I like the most is Superjunior. I don't like my school's rules because they make me cut my hair.
My name is Bank. I study at Assumption College. I like to sleep and watch movie in the weekend. My all time favoutire movie is Harry Potter I like the plot and the story of movies. I like to go to school and see my friends, we are free at school but i don't like the school rules which is too stricted and new building that have nothing useful.
Just want to sleep
Unless I'm
Sitting in the classroom
Thinking a poem
Awaked and crawl down a bed
Time goes by
Have a nightmare
Alone in the dark
Independent life
Kids have to go out
I don't understand
Don't know what to write
Bank
In my life
Most thing that I like is
Just spending my time, dancing with my
Usual friends.
Sometimes I
Take
A lot of
Time, playing games in my
House.
And for the last thing,
I will
Keep my Important friends in my memory and
Don't forget them.
Book
My name is Bank. I study at Assumption College. I like to sleep and watch movie in the weekend. My all time favoutire movie is Harry Potter I like the plot and the story of movies. I like to go to school and see my friends, we are free at school but i don't like the school rules which is too stricted and new building that have nothing useful.
I'm Just a Thai Kid.
I live in Thailand
My Hobby is sleepingJust want to sleep
Unless I'm
Sitting in the classroom
Thinking a poem
Awaked and crawl down a bed
Time goes by
Have a nightmare
Alone in the dark
Independent life
Kids have to go out
I don't understand
Don't know what to write
Bank
In my life
Most thing that I like is
Just spending my time, dancing with my
Usual friends.
Sometimes I
Take
A lot of
Time, playing games in my
House.
And for the last thing,
I will
Keep my Important friends in my memory and
Don't forget them.
Book

2 comments:
1.No
2.No
3.superjunior(kak)
4.song - -
5.gray(gay)&violet
6.not stupid like you
7.notbad like you school
8.sleeping
9.book - -
10.bad very bad 555+
KICKAKPOO&BOMBAY TEEN6
Moo and Bank, Thanks for your comment ;)) !!
Mae & Mimp =)) ,, Teen 6 Saturday 12.45
Post a Comment