Friday, May 23, 2008

JAM & JUNE






We are JAM&JUNE.We are 16&13.Our favourite singer are Paramore&SJ.
Our type of job we think we would like to do in the future is doctor and writer. We annoy friend when they can't stop talking and wake us up at night. We feel about being teenager is good but it's hard to learning at school and being socialable.We must learn how to live in the world that change everyday or it can call 'Globlalization' and learn how to live in the world that technology is the most important. We have to think about our values at the moment. The teenager is important in the world when we want to tell about what we think and what we want. Being teenager is fun and we can know the new thing that we have never know.








I'm Just a Thai Kid.








I live in Thailand




Maybe everythings is boring




Just want something that is special




Unfortunary, everthing doesn't go in the way we think




Sometimes I just want




Time to belive




A thing that I have done




Till I haven't believe to belief




Have you ever feel like this before




Always be wrong what adults want




I'm just a Thai kid




Kick me out when you want




I will always there for you to kick




Dear







I wouldn't swap my mobile phone for a million pounds because in the phone, many things are important to us and many message that my friends and who is important for us sent it to us. And now the phone can take a photo and it have many pictures that we take with our friends and family and the pictures have the memory that we can't forget it in it.



Jam:
My Bestfriend is Ploy.She really nice girl and smart that why she is my bestfriends.Qualities which I look for my friends is honest,easy-going,hardworking and cheerful.My first friend at school
was Kanom.She stays witg me when I down in trouble and help me or give me nice advice to go thoug of it.Now we are bestfriend same as ploy.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

1.Jam & June
2.Ploy
3.Paramore&SJ(me too):D
4.Cool!!!
5.No
6.doctor&writer
7.Being teenager is fun
8.Do like this blog
9.I don't have a phone
10. Yes.

Tuang :D