Hello!!! Our names are Maprang and Mameaw. We are 14 and 15 years old . We are very Happy to study at British Council with Jeremy!!!!!!!(are you happy to know that) Wowwwwwwwwwwwww. Maprang studies at Satit Prasarnmit and Mameaw studies at Mater Dei school. Maprang loves watching movies and Mameaw loves listing to the music .Maprang's favourite movie is Pride and Prejudice Mameaw's favourite song is Bleeding love. We are smart , lovely and very clean. :D <<<>
Friends
My best friend's name is Jub. I like Jub because she always spoiled me if i ask her to do my homework she'll do it for me :D . I'm a good freind to her too , I always give her and advise about whom she like if she ask me to but if she doesn't ask me I also tell her what to do. She's kind of a good friend who always kind . We sometimes argure with each other but I always win because I don't want to lose or if i lose i won't talk to her so she have to let me win all the time and I like it :). I love my friend and she love me.
By : Maprang ;)

1 comment:
1. Maprang and Mameaw
2. NO
3. NO
4. WE DON't KNOw.
5. They are good at each other.
6. YES
7. JEREMY
8. Watching movie
9. smart lovely and very clean
10.She always spoiled Maprang.
**PONG & CHOMPOO**
FRIDAY TEEN6
Post a Comment